The Model VI is a vertical discharge, induced-draft, engine or elect motor-driven cooler.
- Fan diameters from 36" to 168".
- Engine-drive and electric motor-drive configurations.
- Typical compression HP: 100-600.
- Sections are easily accessible in applications requiring frequent section change-out.
- Core guards protect cooling sections when louvers are not desired.
- Combines engine and compressor cooling service in a single structure.
Critical to the ongoing operations and success of a variety of sectors within the energy industry, our air-cooled heat exchanger solutions are engineered to meet the demands of any operation. So, whether you’re a Packager, an EPC, or an End User, we have a product to fit your needs.